Bandar Puteri Bangi is masterplanned as a perfectly balanced township with meticulous attention to the details in landscape design, the environment wellbeing, and the development components. The results are a lifestyle hub that places a premium on sustainability balanced with a sense of individuality.
General Fact Sheet on Bandar Puteri Bangi
Land Tenure : Freehold
Land Area : 360 acre
- 40% - Commercial Hub (3 & 4 storey shop office, integrated retail lifestyle commercial development & Tesco hypermarket)
- 40% - Residential Precinct (2 storey terrace house, townhouse, service apartments, condominium and affordable apartments)
- 20% - Landscape, Parkland, and public amenities
Closer Than You Think
Bandar Puteri Bangi is strategically located in the border of Selangor and Negeri Sembilan, with direct access to all major destinations in the Klang Valley via:
- North-South Highway, directly accessible via Exit 213 Putra Mahkota and only 2 minutes away
- Kajang-Seremban (LEKAS) Highway – 8 km
- North-South Expressway Central Link (Elite Highway) – 6 km
- Kajang Dispersal Link Expressway (Silk Highway) – 18 km
- South Klang Valley Expressway (SKVE Highway) – 18 km
- Bangi KTM Komuter – 4.5 km
- Sungai Besi Tol Plaza – 26.8 km
Bandar Puteri Bangi is just a mere 4.5km from Bangi Komuter Station and also tranforming to a major commercial hub that is near to the major landmarks such as:
- Tesco Hypermarket
- Bangi Avenue
- Bangi Wonderland Themepark & Resort, Bangi Avenue
- Bangi Gateway
- An-Nur Hospital etc.
At your doorstep is a range of lifestyle expressions that enhances your quality of life.
“Where You Belong”
Of the many life’s journeys that you embark on, there is only one destination that truly matters. Whatever your pursuits take you, Bandar Puteri @ Bangi is the place that brings you closer to all that you want. With its strategic location, this lifestyle township offers a sanctuary close to the city, tailored for those seeking a modern and stylish residence and also a perfect commercial haven for astute investors.
“The Living Theatre of Nature and People”
A master planned FREEHOLD township meticulous attention to details in the landscape design, the environment wellbeing, and the development components. The result is a lifestyle hub that places a premium on sustainability balanced with a sense of individuality.
- “Street of Dreams”
- California Street
- Tropical Street
- Art Street
Landscape inspired with tree-lined boulevards, lush flora, and spectacular landscape festooned with art sculpture represent the street theme. It creates a green network that reconnects the urban population with the natural landscape of township through a system of parks, paths and open public spaces.
The ecoOasis Parkland concept celebrates our connection of the natural environment and our emotion with Mother Nature. The experience is about the active journey of visitor moving along the Street of Dreams before it ends at the open green park oasis with the Palm Trees Forest surrounding the wetland with active and passive recreational spaces.