Posted on: 08 Jan, 2019
FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON PUCHONG
1201, Tower 3, Puchong Financial Corporate Centre (PFCC)
Jalan Puteri 1/2, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel : 603-5891 8855
FB : Four Points by Sheraton Puchong
Business Hours :
Mon – Sun
Thanks to the wonderful invitation, I recently went to Four Points by Sheraton Puchong for their ‘A Celebration of Prosperity‘ Lunar New Year promotion that features an array of auspicious festive dishes.
The chefs at Four Points Puchong’s signature restaurant, The Eatery have prepared a myriad of mouth-watering dishes including the bountiful Eight Treasure Yee Sang that claims the throne as the star of the spread as it is filled with a selection of crispy shredded treasures, smoked salmon and jellyfish.
Take home one of The Eatery’s specially crafted Yee Sang platters, which include various options like Eight Treasure Yee Sang (RM170 nett), Four Season Yee Sang (RM150 nett), Four Points Yee Sang (RM130 nett), and Snow Pear Yee Sang (RM60 nett).
Priced at RM148 nett per adult and RM74 nett per child aged 4 to 12 years old, Four Points’s Prosperous Chinese New Year Reunion Dinner Buffet welcomes guests on the 4th of February 2019 to feast on Puchong’s freshest seafood that include oysters, tiger prawns, mussels, scallops and flower crabs on ice. Choose to flavored your crab with either Singaporean style or black pepper and complemented your dish with the deep fried mantao. Another highlight to be enjoyed is chef’s signatue Peking Duck.
Diners can toss to prosperity from the 7th of January to the 28th of February 2019 at The Eatery’s exclusive Yee Sang counter that allows diners to customize their Yee Sang with different ingredients. This exclusive counter will be available at The Eatery’s Fortune Buffet Dinner priced at RM128 nett per adult and RM64 nett per child aged 4 to 12 years old for weekend, while for weekday is RM108 nett per adult and RM54 nett per child.
For a more intimate dining setting, guests can relish in a 9-course Lunch or Dinner Set : Spring & Happiness Set (RM1,588+), Everlasting Prosperity Set (RM1,788+), and Wealth & Fortune Set (RM2,088+), all for a table of 10 persons.
These are some of the highlighted dishes from the set menus that we sampled during the dinner :
* Herbal Silkie Chicken Broth with Sun Dried Scallop in Whole Coconut
* Baked Asparagus and Mushroom stuffed Chicken Rolls on Tangy Torch Ginger infused Plum Sauce
* Tiger Prawns with Vietnamese inspired Tangerine Lemongrass Sauce
* Wok Fried Pearl Grouper Fillets with Spicy Chili Paste, Celery and Lily Bulbs
* Sun Dried Oysters, Mexican Clams, Pacific Clams, Bamboo Piths and Shiitake Mushroom wrapped in Bean Curd Skin drizzle with Black Moss Sauce
* Smoked Chicken and Dried Shrimp Fried Rice in Pumpkin
* Aloe Vera, Crystal Pear, Dried Longan, Red Dates in Rock Sugar Syrup
* Crispy Deep Fried Chinese Brown Sugar Cake and Coconut Coated Glutinous Rice Mango Ball
To book a table or make reservation, please call 603-5891 8855 or email email@example.com.